This mountain bike cycle tour, using mainly jeep tracks and some fantastic single track, starts in the ancient walled city of Marrakech. A meeting place for traders over the centuries, its bustling with water sellers, snake charmers and market stalls packed with bargains.
We cycle through remote Berber villages clinging to the steep sides of the High Atlas mountains, explore the Berber villages and experience some of the fantastic long mountain biking descents offered by the region.A real experience of an ancient and fascinating country and culture! Morocco with his many faces from north to south, west to east, we will descover the wonderful naturel countrysides. It’a in a beautiful decor of exceptionnels reliefs that our trip will be done. high plateaux, beautiful valleys, berbers villages, genevriers forest, menthe thee served in local family.
- Duration: 8 days
- Destination: Atlas mountains
- Accommodation: Local gites and Berber houses
- English speaking guide and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggage
- All the meals during the trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Comfortable accommodation
- Excursion with local guide
- Transportation from and to Marrakech
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.