Ride through berber villages and high in the Atlas Mountains. Find out more about Berber life style in Atlas mountains.
- Duration: 2 days
- Destination: Atlas mountains
- Accommodation: Local gites and Berber houses
After your pickup from Marrakech, we make a short Transfer to the foot of Mount Toubkal Valley. There, you will be met by local guides and set off for the ascent of the Tamatert Pass. This first ride is on an incredible rolling road that over looks the deep valley with contrasting terraces and arid flanks. Reach the track on the right side where you will find a succession of Berber villages that have beehive clinging to the sides of the Mountains. After your descent, your 3-
Have breakfast, then leave Imsker following a dirt road that climbs steadily, allowing you to enjoy a beautiful view over the Ait Mizane Valley, (Imlil Valley) neighboring valleys, and small passes. Continue to the Tizi n’Tacht pass where you will stop for drinks and delicious nuts. After wards, head back along the rocky single track of the day, then head back to Imi’Oughelad, then Asni. From there, get dropped off at your Marrakech accommodations.
- English speaking guide and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggage
- All the meals during the trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Comfortable accommodation
- Excursion with local guide
- Transportation from and to Marrakech
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks
- Tips and personal expanses